1. 對我而言/我認為/我的觀點是：慣. (as) to me; as for me; on/for my part; as I see
it; in my opinion/mind; from my view/point of view/perspective; my
view/idea/opinion/thought/proposal/assumption is (that); as far as I can see;
at it seems to me; to my way of thinking
〔例句1〕As I see it, I’d like to suggest that you please take our proposal into the account.
〔例句2〕My view is that we shall never breach the contract. Keeping to the legal regulations at any local market is fundamental to a business.
2. 就st.而言/有關於/至於：片. relate to/with; pertain to; as for; 慣. in terms of;
regarding/about/concerning/towards; when it comes to; speaking of; in
relation to; on the part of; in/with regard/respect/reference to; on the part of
〔例句1〕The last I heard, your CEO and ours has achieved the consensus in terms of the joint venture establishment.
〔例句2〕Regarding this topic, to the best of my knowledge, there would be no better solution that we could go for.
3. 就我所知：慣. as far as I am concerned/know; for all I know; the last I heard; to (the best
of) my knowledge/understanding
4. 發言權交給你：句. the floor is yours; you have the floor
〔例句〕Hey, Bruce, I’ve ended my part. The floor is yours.
5. (請)說吧：慣. go ahead; fire away; I'm all ears; 俚/口. Shoot
〔例句〕You said you have lots of concerns on this matter/in this regard. Shoot. I’ll see what I can do for you.
6. 順道一提：慣. by the way (=BTW); as an aside
7. 我建議/推薦/要求：句.文. I suggest/propose/recommend/require/request (that)
8. 我可否離/岔題一下：句. if I may digress from the topic?
9. 我想補充一下：句. if I may add,…
〔例句〕If I may add, as an aside, it’s not wise for us to sue your boss for sexual harassment and discrimination at this point.
10. 抱歉我打斷/插話一下：句. sorry/excuse me for my interruption; sorry to interrupt/cut in/jump in/break in/put in/cut (you) off
〔例句〕Sorry to interrupt your discussion. If I may digress from the topic? A breaking news about this case is turning up. We have better take it a look now.