2017年7月22日 星期六

【簡報篇】:三、簡報看法類

1.     對我而言/我認為/我的觀點是:慣. (as) to me; as for me; on/for my part; as I see
it; in my opinion/mind; from my view/point of view/perspective; my 
view/idea/opinion/thought/proposal/assumption is (that); as far as I can see;  
at it seems to me; to my way of thinking

〔例句1As I see it, I’d like to suggest that you please take our proposal into the account[1].
〔例句2My view is that we shall never breach[2] the contract. Keeping to the legal regulations at any local market is fundamental to a business.  



[1]. 把列入考慮=put…into consideration
[2]. 違背; 破壞

衍生
2.     st.而言/有關於/至於:片. relate to/with; pertain to; as for; . in terms of; 
     regarding/about/concerning/towards; when it comes to; speaking of; in 
     relation to; on the part of; in/with regard/respect/reference to; on the part of

〔例句1The last I heard, your CEO and ours has achieved the consensus in terms of the joint venture establishment.
〔例句2Regarding this topic, to the best of my knowledge, there would be no better solution that we could go for.

3.     就我所知:慣. as far as I am concerned/know; for all I know; the last I heard; to (the best
of) my knowledge/understanding
4.     發言權交給你:句. the floor is yours; you have the floor


〔例句〕Hey, Bruce, I’ve ended my part. The floor is yours


5.     ()說吧:慣. go ahead; fire away; I'm all ears; /. Shoot

〔例句〕You said you have lots of concerns on this matter/in this regard. Shoot. I’ll see what I can do for you.

6.     順道一提:慣. by the way (=BTW); as an aside
7.     我建議/推薦/要求:句.. I suggest/propose/recommend/require/request (that)
8.     我可否離/岔題一下:句. if I may digress from the topic?
9.     我想補充一下:句. if I may add,…

〔例句〕If I may add, as an aside, it’s not wise for us to sue[1] your boss for sexual harassment[2] and discrimination at this point.



[1]. 控訴sue sb. for st.
[2]. 性騷擾


10. 抱歉我打斷/插話一下:句. sorry/excuse me for my interruption; sorry to interrupt/cut in/jump in/break in/put in/cut (you) off

〔例句〕Sorry to interrupt your discussion. If I may digress from the topic? A breaking news about this case is turning up[1]. We have better take it a look now.



[1]. 出現; 上升



       綜合例句一:《請參閱Clare首本出版商英工具書:【商務英語的秘密:學校老師不教的12堂商務       
       英語課 】一書的P.159例句1》


      綜合例句二:《請參閱Clare首本出版商英工具書:【商務英語的秘密:學校老師不教的12堂商務       
       英語課 】一書的P.159例句2》

沒有留言:

張貼留言