1. 從st.開始：慣. first of all; to begin with; in the first place; to start with; for a start/
starters; let’s start/kick (off) by looking at/with…
〔例句1〕To begin with, I’d like to thank you for your attendance and participation today.
〔例句2〕Let’s start off by looking at what agenda we’ll discuss in today’s meeting.
2. 顯示/揭露：動. (to) show/disclose/unveil/reveal/uncover/display/exhibit/present
3. 解說/舉例/詳述：動. (to) illustrate/elaborate/demonstrate/explain/exemplify/specify/
state/expound/manifest; 片. account for; expand upon; touch/spell/elaborate on; 慣.
put a spin on
4. 提出/想到：動. (to) propose/suggest; 片. set forth; put in/forward; come up with
〔例句〕If you don’t mind, I’d like to put forward a new suggestion.
5. 提及/到：動. (to) mention/hit; 片. bring up; speaking of; touch on; talk about; refer to
〔例句1〕The report (that) I’ve distributed to each of you illustrated the details of our competitors in each of the major markets.
〔例句2〕Speaking of this sensitive issue, I need to spend more time putting a spin on it .
6. 吸引(在座)目光：句. attract/draw your attention/interest
〔例句〕Please take a look at the next diagram. Supposedly, what it unveiled would draw your great attention.
7. (請)看一下：句. please take a look at; let’s look at
8. 大致上而言：片. overall/general speaking; in general; all in all; by and large; on the whole; as a whole; for the most part; on balance; in a nutshell; in its entirety; in perspective
〔例句〕General speaking, it’s still beneficial to us if we start to tap into China market no latter than next quarter.
9. 坦白說：片. frankly/honestly/directly speaking; to be frank/honest/direct; 慣.
the truth is…; to tell you the truth; to be frank with you
10. 用白話講：慣. in plain English
〔例句〕But to be frank with you, doing business in the underdeveloped countries is not what we’re always good at. In plain English, we might suffer from huge loss if we dare to invest directly in Africa without partnering with any local distributors.
11. 換句話說：片. in other words; that is to say; 慣. let’s put it this way
〔例句〕Let’s put it this way, by collaborating with a local business who knows the local market, customers and transportation routes, we’ll have a better chance to make money in that emerging market.
12. 再者/接下來：介. and; next; besides; plus; then; moreover; in addition; on top of
〔例句〕On top of this issue, we also have to pay attention to our human resources development plan.
13. 除了st.之外：介. barring; 片. except for; apart/aside from; with the except of; other than
〔例句〕Aside from those who’re absent today, everyone here has the right to vote.
14. 簡/總言之：片. in short/brief/sum/a word; in a nutshell; . simply put
〔例句〕In a nutshell, adopting an approach with minimal risk to expand our sales map is a much better choice to us.
15. 總結/摘要一下：動. (to) conclude/summarize/recap; 片. wrap/sum up; in a conclusion / summary; 慣. what it (all) comes down to
〔例句〕OK. Our time is running out. Let me wrap up what we’ve concluded so far.