壹、〈求職英語〉簡式速成教材 上 －英文履歷表這樣寫就對啦
貳、〈求職英語〉簡式速成教材 下－ 英語面試最常出現的12道題型
不管怎麼樣，及早完成外企面試接招的3步驟: 寫好、改好、背好。惟有如此， 一旦意想不到的好機會”忽然”來臨時，才不致於手忙腳亂，大大增加成功達陣的勝算呢！
- Tell me more about yourself.
- Tell me a little more about your work history.
- Which one or two or few words best describe you?
- How would you say about your attitude and/or philosophy towards work?
- If I spoke to your former colleague or boss, what would they say about you?
第2題：應徵理由 & 對該職位的了解度
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Why do you consider yourself qualified for the job?
- What do you know about this company/position?
- How familiar are you with our corporation/this position?
- Why would you like to work for us?
- What challenges do you think you’ll face in this job?
- What kinds of skills do you think this position would require?
- Why should we hire you?
- What makes you the best person for this job?
- And what do you think you can do for us that other candidates cannot?
- What is most important to you in a job?
- What’s your ideal position like?
第3題：離職原因 & 有關目前或上一份工作內容
- Why do you want to leave your current employer?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What did you like most about your previous/last job?
- What is/was the worst part in your present/last job? And how did/do you pull through those parts you disliked?
- What have you done as the most successful performance in your career?
- What project or task have you ever achieved brilliantly?
- Tell me what have you done so far that made you and your boss take pride in?
- What would you say are your greatest strength/biggest weakness?
- What are your strong/weak points?
- What are some things you’re good/bad at?
- What are the areas where you may need improvement?
- How are you at multitasking?
- How good are you in terms of time management?
- How do you handle stress, pressure and deadline?
- How do you take on the challenge of managing responsibilities?
- Have you ever managed a project where multiple team members must collaborate?
- How are you at working with a team?
- How do you cope with disagreements with colleagues?
- Were there any confrontations at work between you and your boss? If yes, how did you cope with it?
- 重點：描述人生不如意、或職場失敗經驗時，千萬別把故事細節描述得過於詳細；最重要的是：著重在失敗為成功之母；從此些遭遇中，你/妳得到的正面力量為何? 後來的成長在哪些方面顯露無遺？
- What was the biggest challenge you've ever faced in your career? And how did you handle it?
- How did you manage difficulties in the workplace? Say an example.
- When a problem or crisis occurred, how did you cope with it?
- What has been your greatest failure?
- Tell me about a time when a team or project did not go smoothly in your life.
- How do you handle others ‘criticism?
- Tell me more about your management experience.
- How are you good at managing people?
- How would you describe your management style?
- Have you ever had to fire someone? And how did you address the tough situation?
- Tell me about your experience managing departments?
- What’s the most important thing in leading a large division?
- Where do you see yourself in three/five years?
- What are your goals at work/in life?
- What are you pursuing in your career development?
- If you’re hired, what immediate contribution could you make to our team?
- And what would you plan to do to change our market situation like that?
- How long would you stay with us if you were hired?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are you usually doing when you don’t need to work?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What’s your anticipated salary?
- What is the minimum acceptable salary for you?
- Are there any reasons to support your expected salary?
- Can you explain why you feel the higher salary is reasonably expected?
- If you have to work long hours, how do you see that impacting your family life since you’re a mother of two?
- This position requires frequent biz trips, including overseas trips. Does it okay for your family life? Will your husband and kids accept such lifestyle of yours?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- We are an American company. English is dominant in our global communications. At this point, what's your plan on advancing your overall biz English competence?
- 重點：最多3道問題就好。為了顯現你/妳是有大器的專業經理人，得先從具備大方向觀點的問題開始問起，比方說有關此公司及產業的發展方針等等; 再問到有關此職位的切身事，比如公司對此職位的目標及期待、公司組織圖等等。記住：若對方是某大公司的中高階主管，就千萬不要提問一些小事如薪水/請假/員購等福利問題〈可把這種問題留待請教人事部經理〉。
- I heard your plans to enter the China market. Could you tell me more about this?
- What’s your company/division’s major biz goal, strategy, and focus next year?
- What are the biggest opportunities and threats of this corporation/brand at present?
- What’s your expectation for this position I’m applying for?
- May I have a clear organizational chart regarding this large-scale company?
- Will there be any higher spot that this position can be moved to if he or she performs excellently enough?