1. 日後/將來：副. afterwards; 片. in the (near) future; going forward; 慣. down the
〔例句〕We’ll stick to the new policy and organizational chart down the line.
2. 一開始：片. at first; in the beginning; 慣. from/at the outset; from the get-go/day one; in the first place
〔例句〕From the outset, we haven’t seen that this issue could turn out to be so seriously overwhelming.
3. 有時候/偶爾：副. sometimes; occasionally; periodically; 片. from time to time; once in a while; off/on and on/off; (every) now and then/again; every so often; here and there; at times; on occasion
〔例句〕We’d received the calls from the journalists every now and again. They’d like to know what’s our founder’ secret in making a fortune.
4. 在當今/此時代：慣. in this era; in this day and age; in these modern times
〔例句〕In these modern times, being agile, nimble, resourceful and mobile are vital to a young man’s success in the career market.
5. 明天一早：慣. first thing in the morning
〔例句〕I’ll do it first thing in the morning. You’ll see the report on your desk by the noon break.
6. 下班/明天/本週/本月前：慣. by the end of the day/tomorrow/this week/this month
〔例句〕You’ve kept saying the marketing proposal would be completed soon. Please let me know the specific date and time. Is it by the end of the day? Or by the end of tomorrow? Or by the end of this week? Or even by the end of this month?
7. 迄今：片. as yet; so far; to date; up until now; as it stands now; year-to-date (=YTD); 衍 => 至(幾月幾日)為止：as of xx/xx
〔例句〕As it stands now, our team has won three games in a row.