2. 模/原型：專. mockup
3. 情境：名. scenario
〔例句〕Different scenarios would impact our choices and decisions on this matter (=in this regard).
4. (強力)提案/推銷：慣. pitch; 句. make a pitch
〔例句〕Hey, how about your presentation? Are we ready to make a successful pitch today?
5. 優點/優勢&缺點/劣勢：名. strength; goodness; merit; advantage; strong point;
反ódefect; weakness; shortcoming; flaw; drawback; disadvantage; deficiency; downside; weak point; 慣. pros and cons
〔例句〕Working in Taiwan or China have their pros and cons. It’s up to your career goals, living values, and family status/situation.
6. 綜述/概觀/摘要：名. overview; gist; summary; synopsis; rundown; 慣. (the)
〔例句〕Give me the rundown on the annual shareholders’ convention.
7. 辦法/手段/措施/方案：名. way; method; means; avenue; approach; measure; (game) plan; solution; resolution; scheme; tactics (戰術); mechanism (機制); 慣. action plan
〔例句〕Tell me more about the approaches and schemes (that) you suggested for meeting the corporate objective.
8. 困難/障礙/挑戰/麻煩/危機：名. difficulty; barrier; obstruction; challenge; obstacle; crisis; trouble; frustration; 俚/口. headache
〔例句1〕 To stop the outbreak of BOLA virus and address this international headache, most countries must collaborate with each other seamlessly. 〔例句2〕 With the language barrier, Shanghai is less likely to become the world-class financial center than London.
9. 目標/目的：名. goal, objective; aim; target; ambition; intention; purpose
〔例句〕The purpose of our negotiation today is to achieve a win-win outcome.
10. (統計)數字：名. figures; numbers; data; statistics (=stat.)
〔例句〕At this point, I need more statistics to make my conclusion.