1. (快速)瀏覽一遍：片. browse/skim/flip/run/leaf/go through; run down; run over
〔例句〕”Did you take a look at the analytical report I’ve submitted to you last Friday?” ”Yes. sort of. I skimmed through it. There’re many issues (that) we need to discuss today.”
2. 致力於：動. (to) devote/dedicate/contribute to; 片. strive for
3. 期待/預期/渴望：動. (to) expect (to V)/anticipate (Ving); 片. look forwards to (Ving); figure on; 形. (be) keen on/eager for; 片. desire to; 慣. have sb.’s heart/mind set on; set sb.’s heart/mind on
〔例句1〕People are eager to know the truth of this mystical event in history.
〔例句2〕We look forwards to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
〔例句3〕In next decade, we’ll have our mind set on the China market. It is where our continuous growth may come from.
4. 適合/適用於：動. (to) suit/fit; 形. (be) proper/appropriate/suitable/tailor-made (量身訂做); 片. work for; agree/fit with; (be) made for; (be) in order
〔例句〕This solution suits our situation. It’s exactly what we need.
5. 依賴：片. rely/figure/bank/count/lean on; 衍=>可信任的: (be) reliable/bankable/
〔例句〕Dr. Willis is a very experienced and trustworthy R&D expert that we can count on for our future.
6. 銘記在心：片. be mindful of; remember that…(is essential); 慣. keep/bear…in mind that
〔例句1〕 Please keep this mind that you’re going to check out today. You
may opt for expediting your payment process by squaring up your bill now.
7. (定期)通知：動. (to) update/inform/notify/apprise; 慣. keep sb. posted/updated/
informed; fill sb. in
〔例句〕No worry/worries. I’ll fill you in about our progress.
8. (定期)追蹤: 片. keep track of; keep/stay abreast of
〔例句〕With this chip, we enable to save more endangered species by keeping track of their whereabouts.
9. 有共識/妥協：名. consensus; compromise; common ground; 片. agree with; go along with sb.; 慣. split/set aside the difference; on the same page/wavelength with; speak the same language; meet each other halfway
〔例句〕It’s good to know (that) both parties have compromised in many ways to reach the consensus.
10. 互推責任：慣. blame game; finger pointing; pass the buck; 俚/口. cop out (脫罪)
〔例句〕 Stop playing the blame game! As a team, we’re all responsible for the accident. It was obviously caused by our negligence.