1. 全面性/全方位：形. (be) overall/comprehensive; 慣. across-the-board
〔例句〕The top executive team plans to increase employees’ salary level on an across-the-board basis.
2. 優質的(公司/股票)：形. (be) blue-chip
〔例句〕”A heavyweight friend recommend us this blue-chip stock.” ”I hope it won’t leave us to be trapped in the inside-trade (內線交易) crime.”
3. 一流的(人才/產品)：形. (be) top-drawer; top-notch; first-rate/class/rank
〔例句〕With the top-notch talents, we’re one of the best and influential advertising agencies in East Asia.
4. 可行的/可達成的/奏效的：形. (be) doable/feasible/workable/viable/practical/achievable
5. 有用的/奏效的：動. (to) work; 形. (be) useful; 片. work out; take hold/effect; kick in; pay off ;come into play; 慣. fly
〔例句〕”Are you confident that your solution is feasible?” ”Yes. I’m convinced that it will definitely work out.”
6. 自動/自發性的：形. (be) spontaneous/unsolicited/initiative
〔例句〕 Only if all of our employees work hard spontaneously, we could say (that) our corporate managerial philosophy is successful.
7. 一致/協調的：形. (be) concerted/consistent/coherent/concordant/accordant/
harmonious/compatible (相容的); 片. in tune with; in line with; on a par with
〔例句〕The reason that we’re facing such a great challenge is our lack of coherent policies and measures in business operation.
8. 進行中/不間斷的：形. (be) ongoing/nonstop/continuous/constant
〔例句〕Choosing to be salesman, we have to remember that keeping an ongoing, nonstop self motivation is essential to our success.
9. 一般/普通的：形. (be) generic/general/common
〔例句〕This invitation card is designed for the generic purposes. By adding the date, location/venue, timing and name of the event, this layout can mostly fit with our company occasions.
10. 原先/本來地：副. previously; originally
〔例句〕 The customer previously wanted to buy this brand, but he was persuaded to purchase the other one in the end.