1. 採/運/利/善用：動. (to) use/adopt/take/utilize/employ/leverage; 片. draw/capitalize/call on; take advantage of; make use/the most of
〔例句1〕Let’s meet to see how to take advantage of your strength and expertise to benefit our company.
2. 推行/執行&落實：動. (to) do/implement/execute/perform/fulfill/undertake; 片. carry out; 慣. put st. in practice/place
〔例句〕We’re expected to implement this new strategy and make these new measures in practice.
3. 發展/成長/培養：動. (to) develop/grow/cultivate/train/prepare
〔例句〕As a leading national technology research institute, we dedicate (ourselves) to develop the great scientists from generation to generation.
4. 超出/高於：動. (to) exceed/top; 片. in excess of ; more/better than; upwards of
〔例句〕Our stock level is in excess of what we’re supposedly to possess accordingly with the monthly sales forecast.
5. 模仿/效法：動. (to) simulate/emulate/imitate/mimic
〔例句〕By emulating what South Korean has done in economic-wise in the past decade, many Southeast Asian nations are transforming themselves into the developed countries.
6. 激勵/刺激：動. (to) motivate/inspire/spur/encourage/stimulate
〔例句1〕This new incentive program is set up to stimulate our sales volume in the retail market.
7. 敦促/力勸/強迫：動. (to) urge/prompt/push/press/force/compel
〔例句〕The Labor Union urged this company to accept their requests in upgrading the safety standard and working condition in plants.
8. 監看/緊盯/檢查：動. (to) supervise/oversee/monitor/examine/inspect/check; 慣. ride herd on; look over sb.’ shoulder; keep an/one/sb.’s eye on; look out for
〔例句1〕As the department head, you have the duty to oversee this team’s overall operation and ensure (that) the corporate objective would be met precisely.
〔例句2〕My supervisor looked over my shoulder all the time. This drives me nuts. I really cannot take it anymore. I decide to quit.
 動. 確保; 確認 =make sure=be sure
副. 精準地 = accurately =exactly
片. 一直; 向來
9. 搜尋/尋找：動. (to) seek; 片. search/look/hunt for; run down; in search of; look
around; 慣. on the lookout for
〔例句〕“You look quite nervous. What are you looking for?” ”An important document file. It was put on my desk. I don’t know why it’s missing now.” ”Take it easy. You must just have misplaced it. It’d show up soon.”
10. 疏忽/忽略/錯誤：動. (to) neglect/disregard/overlook; 片. pass over (置之不理); 名. oversight; negligence; blunder; mistake; error
〔例句〕We’ve committed a blunder/made a mistake to disregard your warnings before this crisis occurs. Now, tell me how to make/put/set this right/good. We’re all ears.