1. 命令/要求/規定/指揮&指示：動. (to) order/require/expect/mandate/dictate/command/instruct/direct/demand; 片. call on
〔例句2〕The President order that the officials who’ve involved in this corruption scandal needs to step down.
2. 增進/加強/提高&鞏固/穩定：動. (to) increase/advance/elevate/heighten/enhance/raise/upgrade/solidify/strengthen/reinforce/stabilize; 片. step/beef/build/bump/ramp/jack
〔例句1〕With our joining the WTO, local companies have to elevate their core competence to take on the coming international competitors.
〔例句2〕 Our founder demand that only if our business operation can be well stabilized, the sales expansion overseas can be taken into account.
3. 減少/縮減：動. (to) decrease/reduce/dwindle/diminish/shrink/lessen; 片. slim down
〔例句〕With the bad sales performance and weak sales forecast, we have no choice but to slim down our operational cost in overhead and human resources.
4. 減輕/緩和：動. (to) ease/allay/mitigate/alleviate/lighten/abate/assuage/moderate/
relieve/abate; 片. ease off
5. 廢止/結束：動. (to) end/abolish/abrogate/scrap/terminate/drop; 片. wind up; 慣. put an end to; pull the plug on
〔例句〕 The company has slashed the budget on this project. And this is going to put an end to what we’ve accomplished.
6. 取消/退出/放棄：動. (to) cancel/quit/leave/discontinue/backtrack/withdraw; 片.
back/drop out (of); bow/opt out (of); back off; give up on; pull/draw back
〔例句〕For alleviating the impact from this unsuccessful merger and acquisition (M&A), the Board has directed the CEO to bow out of the joint venture in Europe.
7. 不考慮/排/消除：動. (to) exclude/remove/reject/eliminate; 片. rule/leave/wipe out; get rid of; 慣. pass over (for)
〔例句1〕While discussing and voting what could be the best strategy for this new product launch event, A plan has been firstly excluded.
〔例句2〕 If India plans to recover its economic prosperity and win foreign investors’ faith back, it have to clean up many of its red tapes that exist in the governmental agencies.
8. 打擊/削弱/挫折/破壞：動. (to) hit/fail/wreck/strike/frustrate/destroy/ruin/defeat
9. 克服/打敗/獲勝：動. (to) overcome/conquer/beat/defeat/win/triumph
〔例句〕 Cheer up! Try your best to defeat our enemy and win this contest today!
10. 解決/處理/應付&消除：動. (to) handle/fix/tackle/address/manage/solve; 片. deal/cope with; iron/sort out; clean up
〔例句〕 This PR crisis has evoked a great deal of unfair criticism in the media. They’ve seriously hit the morale of our staff. We need to tackle this issue ASAP.