1. 協助/幫忙/促進/有益於：動. (to) help/assist/promote/facilitate/foster; 形. (be) helpful/instrumental/beneficial/conducive (for)
〔例句〕Mike’s been instrumental for assisting this semi-conductor corporation to establish its world-class plant.
2. 指出&鎖定/聚焦：動. (to) pinpoint; 片. point out; focus/concentrate/target/zero
in on; lock down; 慣. put sb.’s finger on
〔例句1〕The detective pinpointed (that) this story doesn’t add up.
〔例句2〕The President’s instructed us to concentrate on the development of wearable technology. It is the next battlefield in terms of the 3C technology market.
3. 支持/擁護：動. (to) support/uphold/bolster; 片. back sb. up; 慣. get/have a leg-up (on)
〔例句〕Lots of youth uphold the street protest which aim to fight for the genuine democracy in HK.
4. 遵行/聽從/堅守：動. (to) follow/obey; 片. abide/go by; defer to; comply/stick with; in compliance with; conform/stick/keep/adhere to
〔例句〕As a long-established business engaging in the food industry, we must always defer to the corporate motto and legal restrictions.
5. 勝過/優於/比sb.快/好/多：動. (to) surpass/overtake/outstrip/outdo; 衍 =>使…失色：動. (to) eclipse/outshine
〔例句1〕The fact that small companies sometimes would outstrip their giant rivals in many aspects is due to the flexibility in the business operation and focus in the product R&D.
〔例句2〕This movie star has eventually showed her face in this event. Her stunning beauty eclipsed the rest of female guests.
6. 加速：動. (to) expedite/quicken/precipitate; 片. speed up; 反ó slow down
〔例句〕 We’d like you to expedite your payment for this invoice. It’s actually due last week.
7. 扼止/妨礙：動. (to) impede/obstruct/hamper/hobble/curb/block; hold back
8. 惡化/變差/退步：動. (to) worsen/deteriorate/degenerate
〔例句〕The income and salary level of the people in the mid and bottom are9.
9. 改善/進展：動. (to) improve/better/ ameliorate/meliorate/perfect; 句. make (a) progress
〔例句〕With the working condition’s improvement, we’re making huge progress in our business operation.
10. 最大化&最小化&最佳化：動. (to) maximize & minimize & optimize