1. 外包：句. have this (job) outsourced; contract this (project) out; farm out this (task)
2. 併購：動. (to) merge/acquire/consolidate; 名. merger; acquisition
3. 接管：片. take over
4. (公司)重整/組：動. (to) restructure; 片. shake up
5. (政壇)洗牌：動. (to) reshuffle
〔例句〕Once the election outcome is released, the cabinet must experience the reshuffle in a substantial scale.
6. (公司)破產：動. (to) bankrupt; 慣. go under; 俚/口. (be) broke
7. 不履約/拖欠：動. (to) default; 名. arrears
8. 競爭者/對手：名. competitor; competition(總稱); proposition; contender; rival; opponent
9. 公司治理：專. corporate government
〔例句〕 Nobody could predict that the Kodak, the one of the top corporations of Fortune 500 in the past decades, would go bankrupt and appeal to the government for the help in its restructuring process. This case told us (that) how complicated the“corporate governance” could be.
10. 合資企業：慣. joint venture
〔例句〕This new bio-technology enterprise is the joint venture between two giant companies. (Being) Founded two years ago, this start-up had been viewed as/seen as/regarded as/considered one of the businesses with the highest return on investment (ROI 投資報酬率) . However, it’s reported (that) 被報導/據說 the new firm defaulted on its accounts payable (AP 應收賬款<-> accounts receivable 應收賬款) last month.