2017年7月22日 星期六

【社交篇】(上):三、鼓勵類

1.     做得好/加油/保持下去:慣. way to go; well done; good job; thats awesome; good for you; keep up with it/the good work

    〔例句〕Hey, Jerry, I heard you’d been the number one in last quarter’s sales contest. Good for you. Keep up with it. You’ll see the rewards and promotion (that) you deserve sooner or later[1].



[1] . 遲早


衍生
2.     我搞砸了:俚/. I screwed/messed/goofed (it) up; I blew/botched it. I dropped the ball

    〔例句〕I’m sorry I screwed it up. I didn’t do it on purpose[1]. What shall I do to make up for[2] my mistake?



[1] . 故意地
[2] . 補償; 彌補

3.     (盡力)一試/全力以赴:片. (to) devote/apply (to); with heart and soul; . give it a shot/trial; do/try my best; have a go/crack/shot at; /. pull out all the stops; leave no stone unturned
〔例句〕To accomplish the difficult goal, we have to pull out all the stops and leave no stone unturned.

      綜合例句:《請參閱Clare首本出版商英工具書:【商務英語的秘密:學校老師不教的12堂商務       

      英語課 】一書的P.168例句》

沒有留言:

張貼留言