2017年7月22日 星期六

【社交篇】(上):五、心情類

1.    我忙死了:句. I’m (fully) tied up/busy as a bee/on the go(指很活躍)/on the road (指在外奔波); . I’ve got my hands full; I’ve got too much/enough on my plate; my hands are tied; I’m swamped/snowed under; /. I’m up to my ears/eyeballs/neck (at work); my week is jam packed; I’m spreading myself (too) thin

衍生
2.   我對多工/同時做很多事很在行:句. I’m good at multitasking; I’m a (good) juggler
3.   我累垮了:慣. I’m beat/exhausted/paralyzed/worn out/max out/tired out/run down/tired to the bone; I’m completely whacked; I’ve hit a wall/got nothing left; I’ve run (myself) into the ground

〔例句〕 Our President is coming next week. Besides, our new product is due in 10 days. I’m really up to my eyeballs at work. Although I’m always good at multitasking, under/in this circumstance[1], I’d still like to say: I’m completely whacked. A two-week annual leave is definitely[2] necessary for me after all these tasks are done.       




[1]. 在這種情況下
[2]. 絕對地

4.     我受夠了:句. I’ve had it/enough; I’m done; that’s it; I can't take it anymore

〔例句〕Hey, tell you what? I’ve had it. I’ll quit the first thing in the morning


5.    我拿不定主意:動. (to) hesitate/dither; . I’m on the fence; I’m of two minds; I cannot make up my mind; I blow hot and cold; I need to sleep on it (指需要再想一想)

    〔例句〕Should I go for the new job in Shanghai? It offers (me) a much higher pay but I have to leave m hometown and work there alone. I’m of two minds.

    綜合例句一:《請參閱Clare首本出版商英工具書:【商務英語的秘密:學校老師不教的12堂商
    務英語課 】一書的P.170例句1》

    綜合例句二:《請參閱Clare首本出版商英工具書:【商務英語的秘密:學校老師不教的12堂商
    務英語課 】一書的P.170例句2》

沒有留言:

張貼留言