1. 信用卡：專. credit card; 俚/口. plastic money
2. 正卡：慣. primary card
3. 附卡：慣. secondary/additional (authorized) card
〔例句〕Citibank recently released a new kind of credit card with the most premium cash-rebate (現金回饋) offer in the market. The primary cardholders are able to apply for the secondary cards for their spouses and children.
4. 接受(信用卡)：動. (to) accept/charge/take
〔例句〕While many small-to-medium-sized (中小型的) stores and/or restaurants don’t accept American Express, this company still charge users the high annual/yearly membership fee. In/Under this circumstance, more and more cardholders decide to quite using the AE card.
5. 刷(信用卡)：動. (to) swipe/slide
6. 刷爆(信用卡)：片. max out
7. 拒用(信用卡)：動. (to) be declined
〔例句〕As soon as the cashier swiped Amy’s credit card, the machine beeped. That card was declined because she’s actually maxed out. No more line of credit (信用額度) could be given at the moment/now/right now/at this point unless she would enable to clear, at least, 30% of her credit card debt (卡債).
8. 被盜刷(信用卡)：動. (to) be stolen (and misappropriated)